Menno House is primarily the home of a dozen church volunteers, students, and employees of local non-profits. At our discretion, we make three bedrooms available to small numbers of overnight guests.
- Covid-19 Safety: All guests are requested to show proof of vaccination.
- Rooms: Each room has a queen size bed, as well as a loft of about 4′ clearance that holds additional mattresses. Rooms are private to the reserving party.
- $100 for one person + $40 for each additional person, per room, per night.
- Children under 12 years old are charged half the additional person rate.
- We do not charge for children under 6 years old.
Bathroom: The guest bathroom is located on a separate floor, and is shared with other guests. We average five guests each night. There is a sink available on the guest floor.
- WiFi is complimentary.
- Rooms are air-conditioned
- Towels and linens are provided, but there is no regular room service.
- Guests have access to a small cupboard and refrigerator for storing food.
- Quiet hours are 10 pm to 10 am. There is no curfew.
- Check-in can be any time between 9 am and 11 pm, but we need to know your arrival time at least one week in advance.
- Rooms are guaranteed ready by 3 pm. If you’re arriving in the morning, your room may not be ready, but you are welcome to collect keys and drop off luggage.
- Check-out is 11 am. Guests are welcome to store luggage at the house for pick-up later in the day.
- Accessibility: All bedrooms are on the second floor and accessible only by stairs.
- Pets: Because of many residents and guests with allergies, we cannot accommodate any pets. Sorry.
- Parking: Menno House does not have parking affiliated with its facility. Learn more.
Reserving a Room
E-mail the manager at email@example.com or call 212-677-1611. Please include your name and the dates of your expected stay. We respond to all messages – both are checked on weekday mornings.
If your dates are available, we will ask you to pay for your stay in full in order to make the reservation. Payments may be made by bank transfer via PayPal or by sending a US check or money order. We book reservations when we receive payment. Please inform the manager in advance if you are changing the number of guests, and we will adjust the cost when you arrive.
There is a $50 fee for cancellations made more than 30 days before the first day of the reservation. For reservations that are cancelled or shortened within 30 days, the fee is the cost of one day of the reservation, or 1/4 the total cost, whichever is greater. We refund the rest.