We are committed to keeping our residents, guests, and staff safe. Please review our current Covid Safety Procedures below to ensure your safety and enjoyment while visiting Menno House.
For your safety:
- Menno House runs HEPA air filters in ground floor common areas at all times.
- We air out, clean, and disinfect surfaces in rooms after every use. and regularly clean common spaces.
- We keep hand sanitizer at each entrance and disinfectant spray available in bathroom and sink areas
What we ask:
- All guests who will be staying in the house are asked to provide proof of vaccination. This helps to keep everyone safe. You’ll find this is consistent with the Key to NYC guidelines that many NYC indoor spaces follow.
For proof of vaccination, you can use:
- CDC Vaccination Card. A photo or scanned image of this card is acceptable at the time of booking.
- NYC Vaccination Record or other official immunization record from within or outside the U.S., including from your healthcare provider.
- Properly worn masks (covering mouth and nose) are recommended when guests move through common areas of the house.
Guests are offered use of the first floor bathroom. You are welcome to use the backyard garden. You will be provided with use of the shared mini-fridge, cabinet to store food, coffee maker, and microwave during your stay.
Additional use of the kitchen or kitchen items are reserved for residents, and we ask you to limit time in common spaces to moving through them, as these are the primary living spaces of the ten house residents. Guests are not permitted on the upstairs resident floors of the house.
- Guests are welcome to enjoy your food in your room, on the tables in the backyard garden, on the front stoop area, or outside of the house. Many NYC restaurants provide outdoor seating.
- Guests cannot host additional visitors in the house.
Covid testing is readily available in NYC. You will likely encounter pop-up testing sites when you are moving around the city, and most pharmacies sell rapid tests. Find a database of mobile sites at: www1.nyc.gov/site/coronavirus/get-tested/covid-19-testing.page
New York Health + Hospitals has permanent testing sites all over the city. Find a list at: http://www.nychealthandhospitals.org/covid-19-testing-sites.
Feel free to reach out to the manager with additional questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.